Tuesday 26 January 2010

Flip club and hot tubs

Sooo Filipino Students Association Of UW had its first meeting today (I'm the co-president of the club btw), and honestly it was another surprisingly big success. We had a turn out of rougly 20ish people who were all enthusiastic and even though the meeting ended after 1 hour, people stayed for another hour and a half just to socialize. I LOVE IT. Shout outs to my awesome co-pres Rachel (whos Mike's gf btw), and my boy Brandon who finally reached a meeting lol. Big things are going to happen this term and I can't wait! It's amazing how people can all come together and have a good time especially in a difficult academic environment. Maraming salamat lahat.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On a less professional more hofessional confessional...



PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS WOMAN.

She my wife, she just don't know it yet...


I found this image on a youtube video.. I Can Do It Better - Young Steff is a song which this pic was on the video for. I messaged the original poster.. so hopefully she (yes its a she who posted this vid), can get back to me with where she got this pic from. Right now it'll have to make do as my desktop background, but I'd rather prefer the pic without the "Young Steff" but I can do with the "I can do it better."



"Girl, you must be a traffic ticket... you got fine written all over you."


btw... the shirt reads, "East Coast 'kitten' with a west coast 'donkey'
...dime-piece.




When all is said and done, keep it real, keep it fun.

- Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment