Wednesday 3 March 2010

Effort

I'd like to take this moment to share my appreciation for all those who make a solid effort. It's a rare thing these days and it often goes unnoticed. This is because everyone nowadays don't realize how much effort others around them put into whatever they are doing.

For instance, my filipino club execs. Mike and Rachel. Honestly I love you guys haha. I want to take this moment to say you guys honestly run the club. I am nothing w/o how much effort you guys put into running it. You probably see it as something you just do but like you guys are hella busy with school, and other things but you guys are still at it. I Appreciate that. Thank you.

Another sign of effort is when people visit waterloo from toronto. (Yes Ren and all u FX people). That is an effort to keep friendships and relationships alive. Even with Instant messaging, facebook or w/e... that is just half-assing friendships. But these people.. driving through snow storms and shit?.... thats inspiring to see solid efforts being made in maintaining true friendships.

Gary, Danny, and Trinh. You guys help me with school, with cooking, with having a good time. Honestly I can't LIVE in loo without you people. These are my reals, my closest always. They make an effort everyday without realizing it by their generosity, their friendship, and the time they share with me.

I'm going to step my effort up and I hope I didn't lack in any for all those reading this. There are alot more people I would love to show appreciation for but I got to get to sleep. If you read my other blog you'll see that I hope my peoples back in toronto step their game up as well.

Peace in the middle east
-Paul

1 comment:

  1. yooo appreciate the shout outs, your awesome too!! LOL now weren't u supposed to be studying when you got home! :P hope you did well on ur midterm today

    ReplyDelete