Sunday 1 August 2010

... I've been having some weird dreams lately I wonder what they mean.

Yesterday when taking a nap I had dreamt that a regular lemur morphed into a Yellow/orange beetle of some sort then into a dark green two headed snake... seriously? wtf?

Then just last night I dreamt that doomsday was coming soon and I imaged that the world was changing around me much like silent hill and all that freaky shit starts to happen and you know the world somehow becomes distorted. It was like that then I swear I was in a jeep trying to escape a horde of huge locusts that devoured the other passenger. Eventually I ended up on some sort of airship to escape the earth or something and it turns out that the place is more of a prison in the air rather than a sanctuary. I think it was also my goal to overthrow the head boss in this airship but I don't remember how that turned out.

So after the airship everyone seems to land back on the earth, only to find that it looks like everything is burnt to the ground. We are then chased by some rabid animals (can't recall what they were) then out of nowhere the "Avatar" ( the last air bender not Jake Sully ahhaa) came and killed or scared off the animals chasing us.

... I'm not sure wtf is going on with my head but this shit sounds like some crazy movie. Just thought i should share..

...TakeItEasy

2 comments:

  1. random! O_O quite the adventure there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be difficult for Leonardo DiCaprio to navigate your mind and steal your ideas.

    ReplyDelete