Tuesday 24 August 2010

That's How Strong My Love Is - Otis Redding (1965)


So i just watched So You Think You Can Dance Canada last night...
one of the few times i've actually watched it and it was ok but one dance stood out.
It was a Jazz piece done by Hanni & Tara Jean and choreographed by Nico & Wynn.
Personally I don't know who in the world these canadians are but they are good and the preceeding songs is what they danced to.
And I must say it was pretty good, even though I don't know much about dance styles outside of the hip hop genre.

anyways...
TakeItEasy...

2 comments:

  1. I love Otis Redding. Sitting on the dock of the bay is my favourite song. Covered it many times with different bands.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know there are other fans.
    I myself, have just discovered Otis Redding recommend any other songs?

    ReplyDelete