Saturday 18 September 2010

Jam Sessions

Frankie J and Baby Bash - Obsession

On the car ride from loo to Sauga with Mike and Rach, heard this song and had to post it. It use to be one of my favourite songs... ahha back when I was a hopeless romantic, not so much anymore but I still appreciate the song...

AJ Rafael - When we say (Juicebox)

So Mike, Rach, Paul, Dayday and I were planning on starting a band for kicks since mike knows guitar, rach can sing, paul has a ukelele, dayday can play drums and i'm learning piano (new goal for the term). So there was this one song by AJ Rafael i believe its SHE WAS MINE(<-- click to hear), good song but then I decided to post my favourite song by AJ Rafael - When we say (juicebox). But yeah our goal is to learn "She was Mine" ahha...

Young Dee - Beautiful Creation (ukelele cover)

This song has been on repeat for me, its soo goooodd. Mike, Rach and I were chilling one night and decided to go through songs that they'd like to play and jam to. This was one of those songs. At the time I had never heard it before so they told me to just listen to it and learn how to sing it for kicks while Mike taught Rach how to play it on the ukelele. And since then it's been on repeat and yet I still don't remember all the lyrics...

All in all good songs. I've come to the conclusion that this is starting to seem like a very music filled term and I like how its going... hopefully I can balance it and still do good in school. For now we'll see how this goes...

TakeItEasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment