Tuesday 5 October 2010

KG & Posters

[Kina Grannis - Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars Cover)]


Noice, mix of old favourite with a new favourite.

I realize I don't usually listen to female artists. I think it's an issue of relating with the subject matter of their lyrics. But, I think with KG I've made an exception. I can honestly say I'm not the type to obsess about an artist but Ms. Grannis is one talented individual... I just might have to cop her album (check her site for details).

Check out her site...
[http://www.kinagrannis.com/]
or
[http://www.myspace.com/kinagrannis]


Side Note:
(This is me when listening to her music)

(This is me when I saw that picture ^ ^ ^)
 Hahah I know random... but I was looking at some pics online for some posters and stumbled upon these.

Speaking of posters
I bought some today ... one inspirational [Bruce Lee] and one instructional [Guitar Chords] poster

Also I currently have 3 out of 4 element of Hip Hop (DJ, Graffiti, Breaking, MC). I just need the MC and preferably of the same style as the other three I have which are done by David Garibaldi and Justin Bua. I found this one by Garibaldi [The Get Down], so if anyone can find me this for cheap I will pay you back somehow...

TakeItEasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment