Tuesday 19 October 2010

another first...

Mario - Let Me Love You


This here video brings back some old memories.
I'm not sure when but sometime in elementary (gr.7 or 8) I watched this video and I honestly remember my very first attempt at dancing. I would close the door to my room and try the moves seen in this video. I tried to copy the choreographed dance sequence around the 1:27 mark, but only the small moves because I was pretty n00b-ish. This was before all the breaking, hip hop choreo and dance experience I have now, so I'm pretty sure this is what sorta sparked my interest in dance.

Also side note:
Because of this video I've always wanted to live in a loft where I can personally put designs on my walls like the ones shown in this video. And I'm pretty sure I tried to copy some of the art in this video which would explain why I draw some things the way I do now...

yeah... it's been quite a while...

TkItEz...

No comments:

Post a Comment