Sunday 3 October 2010

We'll take tomorrow... One day at a time

Butch Walker - Take Tomorrow


Good song, heard it from a friend and I've been listening to it... I like their sound...

I think I`ve become pretty emo recently but not excessively, just been doing alot of thinking...
So if you don't care for reflective posts don't bother continuing.

Recently it seems that everything around me has been kind of gloomy...
Everyone including myself have been going through some tough situations and no one knows for sure how to deal with it. There's stress everywhere; personal life, school, dance, future ambitions, and other conflicting interests. It's all taking a toll on everyone and everyone's got their own way of dealing with it.

But what I've come to realize is that people just want to be understood, to be recognized not seen by their situation or stature.We may do stupid things and not know why but what people need to do is understand why we would do those things instead of making a quick judgement about us.
I do my best to understand a person, though it is hard when you've just about made your mind about them. I try to look past the front and see where someone comes from in hopes of changing my previous opinion on them. And in doing this I hope that I would be treated the same way. I've done some things that seem questionable but hopefully people looking in from the outside would give me a chance by trying to see where I'm coming from.

Also random note:
If there is one thing I were to live by and come to understand its that...
Everything that's meant to happen, will happen. Because if something is meant to happen then we will be given the opportunity to make it happen but in the end it is our decision to let it or not.

My bad if this doesn't make any sense but keep in mind this is just me spewing my thoughts out so its hard to find structure and flow in what I write... I honestly don't expect people to read/reply to this or even agree with me. This is just whats kinda been on my mind recently...

TkItEz...

No comments:

Post a Comment