Wednesday 13 October 2010

Whoa, just had the weirdest dream....

cheesey dream to follow... enter at your own risk... past the bolted doors.. where impossible things may happen that the world has never seen before... IN DEXTE... i'l stop there


didn't make too much sense but then again when do dreams ever make sense.

Alrght so somehow I went back in time to 1995 or somehting like that, before my little broher was born. For some reason I remembered my whole life up to now and I knew what to expect but the one twist was... I was dying...
So I knew what was going to happen but for some reason this time around I was dying of some illness that wouldn't let me live this life out.
It was tragic and all I could remember thinking is what will happen to my little brother. Honestly my little brother means a lot to me probably because one of  my earliest memories is of me asking my parents for my little brother. In a family where I had two sisters and father that worked all the time I wanted a brother so that I could have someone like me to be friends with. In real life I eventually got that brother and I can say that we're pretty close but in this dream life I was going to die before he was even born. I was devastated, not by the fact that I was going to die but the fact that I'd never get to meet him.

So it made me think about it what would I do if I knew I were dying...

GAHH kk think about this later got work to do hahah. Just had to get this down before I forgot.

TakeItEasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment