Saturday 27 November 2010

So after my panic attack I decided to accept my fate as it comes to me. I've done what I could and now only hope for the best. So to take my mind off it all I've been dancing since my classes ended at 1:30 today.
So far I've started a collabo with Mike and JP with possible concept vid.
Started brainstorming concepts with Alex and Mike (although initially we were suppose to film but had nothing to show for it). Gotta get this ball rolling.
And I'm glad to say I've started my long journey to developing my power moves...

So I know I posted this before but I just wanted to post it again...
NOW IN YOUTUBE FORM!!
I really like this song and I feel that the choreography goes well with it.

First Routine Together - Hani/Tara-Jean (Replacement)


here are two other sets from SYTYCD that a friend showed me after showing her that first one (^). I actually like them. They're a bit abstract at some parts but still good.

SYTYCD-Mia Michaels-Addiction-Emmy Nom


Mia Michaels Choreography - This Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment