Thursday 16 December 2010

study break...

Finally getting work done and so I think a break is due. Plus its lunch time.
So if wasting time is the aim, click on for random ish.



So after seeing mikes post I decided to go through some of my old links that I've posted on facebook and this is what I found.

Love Hina AMV - Everything You Want (Vertical Horizon)

One of my favorite Animes: Love Hina
With an old favourite, the song Everything you want by Vertical Horizon.
Good show and good vibes kinda brings back the emo hahah.

Aqualung - Brighter Than Sunshine

Not sure but I feel like I've posted this before... but then again I say that for almost every music post. Great song. I heard it in one of my favourite movies, A Lot Like Love, which led me to getting Aqualung's album (bootleg of course).

Say Goodnight- The Click Five

Ahh this song reminds me of highschool when I had the whole teen angst thing going on. Complete with long hair and unnecessary drama with girls haha.

Her Morning Elegance / Oren Lavie

This one was more recent I posted this on facebook last year I think around February, after seeing it on ebaumsworld(who even goes there anymore). I thought it was very creative and it had a good song to go with it. I actually just recently found that a friend recently posted it on facebook and so I watched it again.

This last link that I'll waste your time with is pretty amazing even if it isn't a song. The story just got to me. The title basically says it all and it's amazing what they did for this boy.
Living | Local boy with cancer turns into a superhero for a day | Seattle Times Newspaper

Well that's bout it for procrastinating I'ma go eat and get back to work.

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment