Sunday 30 January 2011

... so last night was interesting.
Been a bit since I drank like that but I held my own. Was a decent night downtown, Woo Lounge was a pretty sick location (right at Dundas Square). I realize I am not cut out for this type of partying life. I know I've come to this conclusion before but now I realize I either need to update my swag which is non-existent ahah or just drop it. But honestly its a crowd that I don't want to go solo to, so going with friends is a wise choice... next time go with some friends that are girls so I don't feel like a totally creep. And I swear I saw Cassie Steele there... asked a dance but got rejected ahha oh well I tried, I had to it was Cassie Steele.
brb on this, getting some food...

4 comments:

  1. as long as you had fun. Honestly image you can care less about when going out. you DO NOT.. I repeat.. DO NOT pick up girls at a club. the only girls that are willing to be picked up are either really cake faced or really looking at your wallet.

    How's your swag outfit update?
    This weekend's been a learning experience by all I guess. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Girls should be picking you up LOL. Confidence son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA thanks guys
    I wasn't hoping to pick up girls but it would've been nice to dance with more of them just for fun. And I'm just sayin it wouldn't hurt to look fresh to boost the confidence levels ahah

    ReplyDelete