Friday 14 January 2011

...Did I hear something about music?



Robin Thicke - Cocaine


...good driving music.
I especially likes me some Hellogoodbye in the morning.
.
.
.
now for choreo songs you might like, Mike ahha.(yeah thats my attempt at rhyming)



Diddy, Lenny Kravitz, Pharell Williams - Show Me Your Soul


Ryan Leslie - Addiction ft. Cassie, Fabolous


Hottest In The Hood [REMIX] - Red Cafe Ft Juelz Santana, Lore'l, Lloyd Banks, Busta Rhymes & Diddy


Lloyd - Lay It Down

... didn't you wanna do this song before?

3 comments:

  1. mmMmm cassie... why wasn't she in the music video :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha my bad I thought she'd at least make a cameo
    didn't watch it all the way through

    ReplyDelete
  3. but the girl in the hellogoodbye vid is pretty cute if I do say so myself (O_o)*creeper glare

    ReplyDelete