Friday 4 February 2011

Asian movie marathon!

A few asain movies I've watched in the past few weeks... I don't remember why or how I got started.

Secret


watch it for the 'piano battle!' good story, pretty girl :P.

My Sassy Girl


mmMMmmm Ji-hyun Jun. so prettyy... she's pretty when shes drunk, pretty when she cries, pretty when she's happy, pretty when she's angry, and even pretty when she says "wanna die?" in korean.

A Millionaire's First Love

screw the picture, this movie was okay... It was pretty much an asian version of A Walk to Remember.

- mike

2 comments:

  1. oOo noice I should watch these...mMmm My Sassy Girl
    hey btw I left something with popoz and red you should ask them about it when they get back to loo... I'll just say this PAUSE ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what designs you guys come up with :)

    ReplyDelete