Sunday 6 February 2011

This is going to be all I see for the next week or so as I study for my upcoming exam. I will be taking a well needed break from all all things electronically social, except for email. Let's hope it pays off. So to leave you a little something I shall make this one last post before going into hiding. Continue on if you dare...

---
I've been meaning to watch a couple of old classics that I've neglected and so this weekend I took care of that.

Sixteen Candles (1984)
Entertaining movie about coming of age and teen romance. Kinda predictable but still enjoyable. I can definitely see why it's a widely known movie.

A Walk to Remember (2002)
Finally watched this one. Everyone's been telling me to watch it an I found the time to get around to it. Quite touching and I found myself oddly relating to Mandy Moore's character more than the dude.

Pretty in Pink (1986)
Heard this song in it... it stood out.
Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness

Great movie btw. Deals with dysfuncitonal families, relationships, social classes. It was a lot more than I expected to see in an '80s movie for sure...

Pretty Woman (1990)
Amazing movie. I'd like to mention that I have become bewitched by Julia Roberts haha... I definitely have to get this movie now

For all you haters, go hate somewhere else because I like my occasional dose of chick flicks.

And here is my new side project... soon to be given an identity once I've figured it out.

And here is one last track which I feel I'll listen to occasionally while I study. I find it soothing and hopeful.
Andrea Bocelli- Con te Partiro


Alright, well this is where I say good day, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

1 comment: