Tuesday 22 March 2011

Lauryn Hill (HQ) - Tell Him


Beautiful song that I usually start my day with.
It may or may not be evident but faith plays a big part in my life and there have been several instances that have shown me that I am headed in the right direction. Listening to this just about every morning makes me remember what I'm doing this all for and where I'm headed and I enjoy the fact that someone was able to put their faith into song.

But if there is one thing I've learned it is that you cannot make anyone believe or have faith in anything. That alone is a choice they must make.

And so I implore YOU to believe in something and find your way. I'm not saying you have to conform to some religion. Just have faith, believe in yourself, the people around you and that there will always be something better to work towards.

Sorry to ramble about random philosophical ideas but I just felt like sharing. Feel free to take this into consideration or just completely disregard it... your call

No comments:

Post a Comment