Sunday 3 April 2011

Flashback...

Cleared my ipod then went through my list to get a new mix of songs and this is what I found ahha...


Soulja Boy Tell'em - Crank That (Soulja Boy)


Back in late 2007 everyone was on this tipp ahha...

CRANK DAT SPIDERMAN


Remember learning this while going camping in summer 2007...

Busta Rhymes - Arab Money


I'm pretty sure this was early 2008 but I don't know for sure. Note the dance during the chorus and right at the end.

Been a while since then but there'll always be new Fad Dances. I admit they look stupid and I'm usually reluctant to learn at first but damn are they catchy. I'm pretty sure new fad dances come out every year and I always get into it because some of my close friends always stay on top of this ish haha. But it's all just for fun so you shouldn't deprive yourself of acting stupid every now and then. SWAG!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! ...I'm gonna try and make the Bernie dance popular...hahaha

    ReplyDelete