Wednesday 6 April 2011

Tyrese - How You Gonna Act Like That


Whooaa old school joint...
Random track, I know. But here's how it went down.

I was just chilling after taking a shower and I thought to myself "damn... I smells good - so fresh and so clean, clean". Then I thought to myself hmm girls must take showers all the time with all this scented shiz because they always smell good haha. Then I remembered Jordana Brewster who was in this blog post I was reading about that new Fast Five movie. For a second I wondered who was in this new movie and the first person to come to mind was Ludacris because of that song he did for the first Fast and Furious movie he was in. Then that led me to thinking "Wasn't there another token outspoken african-american guy?" And it hit me... TYRESE and then I wondered why he doesn't do music anymore because he use to be pretty good back in the day. So first Tyrese song to pop into my head after all that ... was that one ^.

Haha I know random... just thought I should share.

Oh and before I forget here's one of my other favourite Tyrese tracks. Enjoy. Pause.
Tyrese - Signs of love making

No comments:

Post a Comment