Thursday 16 June 2011

Current Mood: FRUSTRATION

Is something worth saving if no one helps to save it?
When does free expression stop and become formulated chaos?

Currently the world around me is nothing but an upset and it seems as if I'm the last rational person. Could I be blind and miss those like myself? Or do they not exist?

The only person you can ever change is yourself and so why stress myself out for the small things outside myself that I cannot change. For one, it is that I could never allow myself to give up on something I started and I will continue until its over but once all responsibilities are fulfilled then I will take my leave without a second glance because from here on out I've made my decision.

1 comment:

  1. By just working on yourself to be better and do better, who knows? You may become the inspiration for others to do the same! Ripple effect the crap out of this world!

    ReplyDelete