Thursday 30 June 2011

FreeRunning NINJAS!

Today I woke up and kinda speed-walk-ed to class because I thought I was going to be late and it turns out that class was canceled and I forgot that he told us about this last class. So now instead of class I'll fill you guys on a pretty cool dream (for the most part) I had last night.

The beginning of the dream from what I remember was...
I was at a mountain/hill side city in what seemed to be a temple where we (the residents and I) would meditate. We then prepare to leave grabbing only necessary clothing and I believe some water. As we set out from some unidentified location we would free-run through the city. I then remembered that I forgot to say goodbye to my mom and so I run back to tell her I'm leaving. I then see the "bad guys" arriving with an army and I begin to run to catch up with the rest of my free-running crew. It seemed like the bad guys only wanted us, the people free-running, and I'm not sure why. I then realize that the bad guys aren't far behind and they don't seem to be free running but they still somehow keep up. I finally catch up with my team and we proceed forward and end up at a check point that looks like a wooden porch/ gazebo? haha. There at the checkpoint there is a change of clothing on hangers for us. We put on the clothes and somehow arm ourselves with paintball guns ready to fight the bad guys. Although while we're at the check point we are still rejoicing in reaching our first of many checkpoints and we notice that the bad guys are almost near us, so we set up a fortress in the concrete house adjacent to the check point. Once we had set up our concrete fortress within the house we had three windows and started to fire paintballs at our enemy, taking them out one by one. This battle goes on for quite a while because there is alot of them and they have paintball guns and paint balloons of their own. After a while, we seem to have won the fight but then one more survivor from the enemy appears and I don't know why we didn't just take her out, but instead she demands that we face her one on one. Both her and one person are given a little pistol with one paint bullet each, kinda like a standoff, but then she pulls out a knife and threatens to cut off the guys' genitals...

and then I wake up. That last part was pretty messed up but yeah that was my dream. pretty f'd up if I do say so myself. AHAH

3 comments:

  1. that's the funniest ending ever haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, apparently you only dream of people you have met/seen before. so who is this lady at the stand off to you? lol


    PS. you have been watching too many Community paintball episodes. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah not sure who it was but I kinda feel like she looked like molly ringwald but instead of red hair she had curly brown hair.
    Those Community paintball episodes are always so epic.

    ReplyDelete