Wednesday 13 July 2011

Started out stressed today but things turned up by the end of it.
Did a statistics quiz which I felt confident in despite the lack of late night studying. Worked on a group project with a couple of Caribbean friends. I mention their ethnicity not because of racism but because I love the accent and they just lightened up my day with their funny banter towards each other. Went to UW Hip Hop performance practice and found that everyone was working hard and that other students stepped up and helped each other, which is a great relief on my part because I was feeling alone in this part. Taught an impromptu class for the UW Hip Hop session. I ended up teaching the Dub-step Collaboration Choreography that Mike and I did. Good times and the kids picked it up quick, which makes me happy as long as they have a good time.

Overall it was a decent day and it just goes to show that even when you think/feel completely lost and alone there are always people there willing to help and make you feel better without even knowing it, if you allow them that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment