Wednesday 6 July 2011

Summer in review

May and June have been hectic. lol a good hectic though. Non-stop chilling and everything. My birthday just passed, and now summer seems to be slowing down a bit more to a more chill/lazy summer day pace. Got a quote on my tattoo extension.... 4 bills.. faaack. Going to see if I can find a place to do it for 250-300. I wouldn't mind going to school next week if given the opportunity. lol I need a vacation from vacation. I want to get back on that grind. Move on with my life already haha, 2 months is enough to just chill/loaft. A part of me wishes I didn't tell everyone the date of my flight, and pull some Lord of the Rings thing and just slip on the ring and disappear. hahaha. Bilbo Baggins. Hope you guys are having a live summer still. ez.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah Bilbo Baggins swag?
    Summer's a b*tch right now but there are some highlights though. We gotta chill though for sure before you leave.

    ReplyDelete