Tuesday 2 August 2011

Music Sampler

You guys boosting me on the music lol. I do get a lot of music from you guys in return. Especially on the dubstep and even the RnB. Been listening to a lot of lloyd lately.

Just posting some new songs that just been in my head lately.



You Aint' Got It (Funk That) Remix - Nina Sky




Complete - Mila J
I think I put this here because shes GORGEOUS and sexy in the video. I think it's also funny she's giving her man microwavable dinners. But also because it's a simple RnB song that I feel has been slept on.



Sailing not selling (feat Kanye West) - Jhene Aiko (Mila J's sister)


But yeah... if anything check Jhene Aiko. Her mixtape was just released Sailing Soul(s). She's kind of like a female The Weeknd in my opinion. It's a different kind of RnB.

No comments:

Post a Comment