Saturday 24 September 2011

Aww man... had some post-birthday-day drinks with kyle. 3 pitchers between only me and kyle from 5:30pm to basically 10:30. Not gonna lie, I was borderline between tipsy and drunk by the end of it haha. Was home by 11pm after hitting up BK and crashed till bout now, only to find out I had 11 missed texts and I slept through a fire alarm and building evacuation haha. It's been a good two days no doubt but I really must get some sleep and do work for the rest of the weekend.

Deuces

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha niiiice. I miss you guys. lol you know I would've been there limin with you guys if I could have. haha. but sounds like a fun time. yo. if I don't have a test around carnival time... let's all go to Trinidad and Tobago for carnival aiiiigh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... just checked it and Carnival is on Feb 20/21 (Mon/Tues). I'll be on coop that term but I'll try to figure some things out because I wanna go. Just looked at flight prices right now and minimum is $867.34 haha. I say we talk to kyle and some of them about the possibility of this happening because I'd for sure, be down to go.

    ReplyDelete