Wednesday 21 September 2011

History repeats itself

I find myself in another creative stump. I want to drop everything and actually just focus on school but I have my responsibilities. (Why did I sign up for this?) So unfortunately I was hoping to run this hiphopcompetitioncommittee(HHCC) with only two other people max. Unfortunately one of those people invited three other people and I was too stupid to speak up. And so history repeats itself. But now that I am in this predicament I will definitely try to make the most of it and kill two birds with one stone. Those other three will have to put in just as much work as me and the other two I originally planned to run it with, I will see to it that it happens. That way I don't have to do the bulk of the work in my creative slump and they would pull their weight in this. It is kind of stressful but relieving now that I think about it. This term will work out for me. I swear. I can't afford any more of this mediocrity. #frustrated

P.S. I'm starting to consider twitter but I like the fact that not a lot of people read these thoughts of mine (if any).

P.S. I need a muse. Now Hiring.

3 comments:

  1. who's on the committee?
    and yes to twitter :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well initially I wanted to work with Alex and Nila because I know they'd both put in just as much work and they would be interested. But now Kelsey, Krista and Mich have become part of it and Krista is down to contribute, so to be on the committee I think it only fair that Mich and Kelsey put in some work too.

    And still debating on the twitter thing haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got this bro. make the exec decisions :D

    ReplyDelete