Friday 30 September 2011

I must keep reminding myself that I'm here to get this shit done and become a doctor. I had options for an easy way out but I chose the long and difficult road. I'm in this for the long haul. I wish I stayed in Toronto. I wish I just applied for Michner and just became a technician of some kind. But no. I'm here and I must get this shit done. I'm not venting because the material is difficult, it's because I miss the environment I had back home. The weather (TRUST.. the summer weather get's boring), the people (one in particular hahahaha), and just the vibe. But hey, if I can make it here, I can make it anywhere, and hopefully make it back home.

what is 16 months on the island anyway? One down. 15 more to go!

Miss T.O.
Miss Mississauga

Keep me focused.
Keep me blessed.

- Paul

1 comment: