Monday 26 September 2011

John Mayer - Dreaming With A Broken Heart


This is just one of those fall-weather-romantic-comedy songs where the guy is walking through the city streets with a peacoat on, thinking about how he just lost his chance with that one woman that changed his life...

It seems to be that season again where I'll be watching more rom-coms and hopelessly wishing to find something like what you see in the movies. I swear there are times when IDGAF but then there are days like these when I hear these kind of songs and the switch is flipped - EMOOOO hahaha. I just need to focus is all. Success is the goal, dress for success, strive for it, and most importantly put in the work to reach it. If by chance something happens in between then I guess it's cool.

FOCUS

No comments:

Post a Comment