Saturday 10 September 2011

RainHeart


So I realized this blog has become more of an outlet for random thoughts and such. Initially it was primarily suppose to be about making concept videos (Hence the name Clear.Concept) and being creative with a side of random shiz. Unfortunately not long after the creation of this blog, I lost my creative drive for a while. I didn't want to dance or draw. Hopefully this video(^) will help to kick start that drive again. It was a quick impromptu concept video that a good friend of mine (Hoodieandscarf) wanted to do. Turned out decent and I'm kind of satisfied with it. Hopefully this will be the first of many more creative posts to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah I was referring to my dancing with that comment. I have nothing against the production or filming quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ haha. but yeh i remember we wanted to make this blog for concepts and even dance vids. i remember shaun evaristo coming out with movement lifestyle soon after we made this :(

    ReplyDelete