Wednesday 26 October 2011

It's been a while but I have been reminded that there are people in this world that are just straight-up rude. Typically I can handle most people and being in waterloo I know that everyone here is generally more submissive or self-kept. But this person just ticked me off because of the attitude they displayed and the unnecessary tone that just makes me want to inflict physical harm.
It definitely messed with my head but I'm trying to calm this anger that's boiling up because there are better ways of confronting these types of things. I need to remain calm, collected, and reasonable to understand the situation and comprehend why someone would act that way or risk becoming like that.

... I need a mantra or something

1 comment:

  1. be positive and stay based. #tybg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI-EIxrP_-8

    ReplyDelete