Saturday 19 November 2011

Even though she's in med school. She's still a filipino girl.

So a funny thing happened last night at the biggest party of the semester before exams hit. Well I reached this pre game party with some friends and everything was good. Saw bunch of people and good times were had by all. Then we all started walking to the main party. You remember that hot filipino girl I told y'all about? Well we know each other, we talk now and then but dont really chill. Well anyways she was in front of me in the line to get in to the event. The event costed 30ECD to get in. I was pretty drunk by then. But anyways she turns around and asks me if I can pay 10ECD to help cover for this guy. I told her, "Girl I don't know you like that." and WOW LOL. She got mad son. Like responded "Fuck you." Like an emphasis on the Fuck and you. not like sarcastic or jokingly. She was pissed. LOL (I actually laughed as a response because I mean seriously, she mad because I wont pay for one of her random guy friends?) I duno I guess she ain't used to people saying no to her. She turned from hot to bitch quick. I'm just saying it here because I'm not going to tell anyone else in this school about that, I don't want to start beef or talk shit about someone behind their back over one event. I just thought she overreacted. I had a good time overall that night though. Now no more partying. Pure studies from here on out.

Good luck to all of you studying for your exams and such as well.
Peace. Bitches be crazy. Specially the filipino ones.

- Paul

2 comments:

  1. daaayumn shes crazzyyyy... haha this post was jks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. saw her today at church. was really weird because she sat beside me and my friends... she usually sits on the opposite side of the room by herself. but anyways. we're cool? LOL I think. just talked friendly and didnt even bring said event up.

    ReplyDelete