Tuesday 1 November 2011

I think im quitting weed. Like I have it here right in front of me. But it's not fun anymore. The people I smoke it with are different. I guess I enjoyed it more because of the people I did it with. The friends here are cool still, but I don't get the same amount of fun out of weed from them. Also this ish is evil to many people in this school, and I don't want to be known as that pot smoker (even though I blow most students out the water with my straight As Sonnnnnn lol). On that note. 6 more weeks til I return home. How's the vibe back home? things good/fun/stressful/different/just daily grind/etc?

You know what else I miss? Bitchy girls. Not like Rude and inconsiderate. But I mean like attitude. that swagger that they are the shit and know it and can speak their mind. LOL girls here.... sure some of them cute... but they're too nice? I cannot see myself with any of them to be honest. Sigh doctors.... I'll gladly settle for an all attitude filipina nurse.

- Paul

1 comment:

  1. Hah True. Life is the same for me. School life struggles, all day everyday. Hahha Also random thought though, I finish my exams the day before you get back. So if you need a chauffer I may or may not be available haha... unless you got a another ride for you nahmean ;) hahahah. Pause.

    ReplyDelete