Saturday 12 November 2011

Lime'n

Soo to update the world. Friday night I was feeling just about hopeless and kinda getting depressed with my whole situation. Then met up with homegirl Nilerz to choreo for OUCH. Some serious choreo block, especially being depressed doesn't help. But definitely lightened up after chillin and just talkin for a bit. Worked on what we could and then went home.
We went home and got ready to reach Kelsey's house because FJ was in town and we were gonna lime. Kyle and Mich reached and even my housemates, Kirk, Ben and Samer went for a bit. Funny times just playing music while running some card games (Signal then King's cup). Ben, Kirk and Samer had to dip to reach sauga and that's when the craziness began. All I can say is there was beer, rum, soca, dancehall, reggae, Backstreet Boys and whinin.
Overall a good night and definitely what I needed to get me out of the that deep funk I was in.
Good Times, Good Friends indeed. #GTGF

P.S. Paul and Mike you guys should reach one time especially when Paul gets back from Dominica.

2 comments:

  1. haha sounds like Nila ouch after party part II. The original crew. miss em all. I'm too old to party with the new UWHH people. They ain't as cool hahaha. Can't wait. 1 more month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah oh yeah it was just the older crew this time. Not sure how I'd feel partying like that with this new gen of kids. But yeah gotta do it big for when you get back.

    ReplyDelete