Monday 21 November 2011

Words of Advice

It's not because you are not good enough to achieve anything. It is that you're not trying hard enough.


An upper semester told me this when discussing her transition to an international medical school from undergrad. I have felt that I was inadequate to become a doctor enough times in undergrad (I mean, I had genius roomates by comparison)... but actually studying the material and applying myself like I'm a monk (literally study, sleep, eat, now and then exercise), I can see that wasn't the case. Will all this new found effort be worth it? So far it's paying off. But we'll know when I graduate (God Willing).

Just some words of advice before exam time starts. Best of luck on OUCH, exams, life, filipino ladies breathing down your neck, etc.

1
- Paul

1 comment:

  1. I agree. We are all capable of anything it's only a matter of figuring out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete