Sunday 11 December 2011

GUNPLA! Epyon

built gundam epyon




one of the most bad ass of the bad asses: gundam epyon.
I actually never watched any of the gundam wing episodes, so some people might think I shouldn't be getting a gundam like this if I haven't even seen the show. eEffF that noiSE!


Honestly I build these model gundams because they're reallyyy fun to make, and I loovee the detail they put into not only the model and how it looks overall, but how it looks under the armor too. It has a cockpit, with a little pilot in it, and basic skeleton is detailed under the armor.


I will be watching the series soon though... I'll definitely appreciate the model better after watching the show. If I have enough money for more of these, my plan is to collect all the evil villains of the gundam universe.

-mike

No comments:

Post a Comment