Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Slakadeliqs ft. Justin Nozuka ::: Love Controls The Sun


If only time would stop, just for one moment.
People continually coming and going, I can't help but be affected by it. I need something consistent in my life. I have actually been having dreams of being with someone, only to wake up. I was doing good but I swear these winter months are getting to me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been following what I need to so that I won't get affected by Seasonal Affective Disorder and still it's getting to me. Maybe I'm just feeling lonely. I have no clue right now. I just want to do well this term and pass those ActSci exams. I told myself I need to get my shit in order first but this keeps creeping up. I just to need focus g'dangit...

1 comment:

  1. Here's something to cheer you up bruh. #tybg

    Cooking Music: The Davey Swag Story
    http://youtu.be/w9h4JiCV3Wg

    ReplyDelete