Saturday 13 October 2012

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

It's raining here in Dominica and I'm stuck in this freezing classroom looking over notes with tea in hand. lol emo post kind of sort of.



Just re-watched this movie after awhile. Man it hits close to home. No matter how bad shit got with THAT ex (lol) and everything I'll never want to forget it all. You also realize how you could have and probably should have acted (But no regrets!). There are those moments that you just treasure.

I really like how in the movie he lives through the scenarios of their past and then snap back to the reality that he's going to forget it all. The good and the bad. You only feel the bad because of the absence of how good things were. I wonder what it would be like to go through each moment again with that someone in your past.

Great movie. Great acting. Great soundtrack.
PS. I don't know how to add tags any more to posts haha

1 comment:

  1. Dope movie. Lol I feel you on that bruh but NO REGRETS haha

    ReplyDelete