Sunday 7 October 2012

Random Thoughts:

It honestly hurts when someone close to me decides to flop. I have been trying to figure out why this happens because when other people flop it doesn't affect me. It might be because I might still gauge my worth as a person by the approval of the people I surround myself with. That is kind of the reason why I do not like to keep a social profile. Sometimes it seems as if it is a cry for attention/acceptance by my peers, and so I choose to rely only on myself. But there are those people that you let in a little closer and unconsciously you begin to want their approval. I think it is this wanting to be recognized and respected that allows myself to be affected when I am brushed off.
I could be over-thinking this but then again it may just be that "season" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment