Thursday 25 February 2010

I miss art


one thing ive stopped doing is art.... I used to doodle all the time in class and waste lots and lots of white paper as a kid. I remember even drawing a line, screwing up and throwing the whole paper away because when i erased it there would still be that light mark. Ive killed lots of trees :S... but at least we recycle now haha. used paint shop pro as my first graphic design program to colour in my drawings... then got my hands on photoshop 7.0 thanks to KazAa. these are the only images I have on my laptop right now but Ill be uploading more old school art later... looking back i realize that I really sucked back then. I used to think i was the shit, but really my drawings weren't that great... can't wait to make new stuff because I can borrow Christine's tablet. too bad I have no time.


made in highschool gr9, cloud FF7 advent children


made in highschool gr9, sephiroth

made in highschool, I dont actually remember making this, but it looks sick...

made in highschool grade...11 or 12, whenever i took philosophy

made in highschool grade... 10 or 11

made in highschool grade 11 or 12 during nightschool biology

made in highschool grade 11 or 12 during nightschool biology

made in 1rst or 2nd year using photoshop. for wallpaper

made in summer of 2009 for tshirt design for UWHH. didnt get on a tshirt :S

made in 2nd year. fly motionz logo for jackson's crew

2 comments:

  1. WOWW. Both you guys are mad artistic. I'm lacking that side of the brain. siiick stuff. I wish I could draw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Jeez Mike. You're really good at sketching/drawing! Glad u dug those up =)

    ReplyDelete