Thursday 30 September 2010

Jacksoul - Shady Day


Jacksoul - Still Believe In Love


Jacksoul - Can't Stop


First off,
R.I.P. Haydain Neale who died of lung cancer on November 22, 2009. He was the lead singer of JackSOUL, one of my favourite Canadian, Toronto based bands. Their sound is very relaxed and chill, kinda relates to my mood as of late.

It seems there was a 3 day gap between posts good job mike for keepin up ahha i'm too lazy to post plus packed with school shiet to worry about, including looking for a job for the coming months Jan-Apr. It's been a busy week everyone getting on that school tip especially because everything seems to be getting faster with tests and assignments.

But even in the midst of it all other extra curriculars have been occuring. I am finally learning more piano which I'm not sure if I've mentioned, but I have decided to take it up because it's my favourite instrument. Besides that Mike is doing O.U.C.H. and they've started practices.. haha and he was already late for one... its all good hah. Paul has been busy on that studying tip and getting UWFSA organized and stuff from what I know. ANNDDD yeah.. pretty much it ... oh and UW Hip Hop is starting up soon and oddly enough this time around I'm excited for it. I believe Me, Paul, Alex(good friend of ours) and Cyril(also another friend) are teaching first class. Speaking of which finally finished my choreo as of last night and proceeded to pass out after.

Overall this term is turning out to be an interesting one. There's been roomie talk of starting a band; Dayday on Drums, Mike on Guitar, Paul on Ukelele, and me on Piano once I start learning more complicated songs than "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". Also all the random dinners with Phameroy, UWHH and roomies + Paul(the unofficial roomie). Let's see how this goes and hopefully we can all stay on top of our HW. DEUCES...

Also,
Question:
Does anyone actually read this blog ahah?
"Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee!"
haha oh well Kudos to you if you do.

TakeItEasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment