Saturday 2 October 2010

OK What da funk...

So I just had some weird dream... and you were there, and you were there, And you were there (O_o)

But yah... so I just dreamt that I went to some concert or musical/play. I saw a couple of people I knew from Sauga and some from Waterloo because we were all watching. I think we were in some VIP seats or something because the actors were walking around before the start of the show talking to the audience. Out of nowhere someone in a huge pink dress sits next to me and turns out it was the actor to play cinderella ...But in a pink dress..? weird.

So sitting beside this pretty woman with a pink dress on naturally I asked if I could take a picture to show that I was sitting next to her. She basically brushes me off and says "Can we not." and I was in shock like What de Funk!! but it did look like she was stressed, so I says to her I says, " Alright its all good" kinda in suave I-dont-give-a-funk kinda way.

But then she starts talking to me and she starts to ask me if I can do something for her. Curiously, I ask, "What is it?" So she pulls out this little baggy with a pill and shit, then asks me if I can sneak this pass the guard and she'd meet me outside so she could take a hit of whatever it was. At first I considered doing it and I began to stand up... but then I thought about it and sat back down next to her. I told her, " You don't need this, you'll be fine. You can do what you gotta do without this".

She was caught off guard for a bit as if no one had ever refused to do it before. She then gets up and leave and I just continue talking to my friends. A couple minutes pass and somehow everyone seems to have drinks in their hands and all in glass cups or something. Someone begins talking on the announcement system as if the show was about to start... then I hear someone cutting off the announcer and taking the mic. Turns out it was Cinderella and she was about to make a speech too. Oddly enough I can't remember what she said but I believe it had something to do with not wanting to do the show anymore and quitting. Immediately, I knew it was my fault. My friends then begin to ask me, "What the heck did you say to her?" and then one or two of my friends throw their drinks at me. I laugh and said, " Hah, it barely hit me", but then people saw this and soon everyone was throwing their drinks around like a food fight but instead of food throwing their drinks.

So after all he drink tossing is over everyone evacuates the building and chilling outside. All I remember is that after going outside and finding my friends the first thing I say is, " Where do you guys wanna eat?" Then I woke up ... and realized... its lunch time.
BRB im hungry ahah.

TakeItEasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment