Monday 15 November 2010

Daft Punk

Daft Punk - Interstella 5555 - Full


Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem
"The film is the visual realization of Discovery, an album by Daft Punk."

One of my favourite albums and "music videos". It's kind of like what goes on in my head when listening to music. I visualize a story to go along with the track. And yes I do own the DVD for Interstella (thanks to one of my best friends) but I have yet to get the actual album.
So I'm pretty sure the only concert I've been to was for Daft Punk and horryy shiet it was amazing. It was a crazy light show filled with good music and it didn't hurt that I was under the influence...

Honestly, IT WAS F**KING AWESOME. AND YES THAT IS A PYRAMID OF LIGHT!!!


TakeItEasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment