Thursday 3 February 2011

Because FLOW93.5 isn't going to play it anymore...



This song was the first song I heard on Flow 93.5's Soca Therapy sunday nights. I actually make it a sunday practice of mine while doing homework back in high school to tune in. I was even on Dr. Jay's (the host) e-mail list for the list of tracks he played during the night.


Sadly, in the beginning of Black History month, Soca therapy and Riddim Track has been shut down by CHUM radio after buying FLOW 93.5. Silencing the sounds of black culture and music during a month meant to promote black culture and history?

All I do is... shake my head. shake my damn head.

- Paul

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXYua5z8nm8

    is also a good song. If you guys want my soca list... lolllllll i got quite a bit from high school days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... shoffttt I'ma have to take 93.5 off my programmed channels on my car radio

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw .. yes to soca
    i wanna update my soca playlist

    ReplyDelete