Thursday 3 February 2011

Pick-up Lines ...

  • What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.
  • Did you fart? Because you just blew me away
  • You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there.
  • Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?
  • I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
  • Are you a magnet cuz im attracted to you
  • I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.
  • Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems
  • "Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this room?"
  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
  • Do you have the time? (she gives you the time) No, the time to write my number down .
  • Let's make like a fabric softener and snuggle.
  • Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
... just decided to look up pick-up lines after seeing a random comment on facebook hahah.
You can find more here [http://www.pickuphelp.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment