Monday 14 February 2011

Had to post something for all you love birds out there. Just remember don't be a fool wrap your tool ahahah...

PostSecret - A Valentine Video


Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane)


PostSecrets... awesome

... maybe just not today
HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY for my single brothers and sisters haha

Honestly you don't need to be in a bf/gf, bf/bf, or even gf/gf relationship, whatever your preference its cool. Love is present most of the time through family and friends. Now I'm not upset but people tend to want more than they have and fail to appreciate the subtle things in life... its all around us whether we notice it or not... is it just me or do you feel a musical piece coming along....
.
.
nope just pocahontas haha

yea..this song was just stuck in my head for a second so thought it was kinda fitting..

k i'ma pass out now I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment