Saturday 9 July 2011


True. Just finished my first marathon dealy today. I admit it was strenuous but not as bad as I thought it would be. There was a lot more running up and down hills then there were 'obstacles'. The obstacles were fun no doubt: Trekking through mud, weaving through ropes, army crawl in darkness, crawling and climbing over cargo nets, scaling hay bales, jumping on cars, running through tires, climbing on a rope over a wall, going down a muddy slip-n-slide, jumping over fires and crawling under 'barbed wires' in mud. Honestly it was a great experience and I would do it again but this time train properly by running up and down hills all day ahaha. I got a decent tan on my arms and face but my body is definitely more pale... I should work to even that out.

Now that this race is over I can focus on other things I need to accomplish. Like school ahah.

On to the next one...

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome son.
    physically and mentally getting through all that. you can do anything hahaha. any pics of the epicness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately no pics but they did take professional pics so hopefully I can find mine there.

    ReplyDelete