Wednesday 12 October 2011

Munny: Vivi


My munny is going to be based off of Vivi from final fantasy 9.

supplies for the munny: acrylic paint, sculpey oven-bake clay, paintbrushes
Munny quick sketch and outlines with the design drawn on the template I found a while back. I also though of doing a moogle. the moogle would have been awesome but someone's already done it -_-. lets hope this Black Mage works out!!!!!!




also since Id have extra sculpey left after this I was planning on making more munnies, I think it would be awesome doing all the Black Waltz' from Final Fantasy 9 because they look so bad ass, and it would be awesome having a set of munnies with a theme that fits them together.

The only downside to making munnies is that there's sOOooOoo many things you can make it into. My other ideas included functioning computer speakers, graffiti, and a lot of different random designs... aiyahh...

if only i had more moneys to buy more munnies...

-Mike

1 comment: