Wednesday 1 February 2012

Balance?
I feel like I'm lacking balance lately. I'm good Academically (killed the practical exam), Physically (basketball, volleyball, gym), Spiritually (Rosary on wednesdays, church on sundays), but now I feel like I'm lacking socially. Maybe because I closed my facebook and tumblr. My friends here go party. I don't feel like drinking or getting high no more so I don't spend as much time with them. lol I need nerd friends! Friends who I can go to the library with or just chill and watch tv with or something. The school material comes fast but life here is slow. It is refreshing not being the "social" one any more but it would be nice to have friends who didn't go HAM every chance lol.

On another note. When you guys cool to skype?
-Paul

1 comment:

  1. Haha true. Everyone needs nerd friends.
    I'm usually good Sundays because weeknights are reserved for studying and work.

    ReplyDelete