Sunday 21 February 2010

Ask me!

http://www.formspring.me/PaulyPaul

My friend Laura told me I'm a very difficult person to understand. She said something that caught me completely off guard. She asked me if there was a reason behind all my laughter. Well to be honest I laugh because that's how my dad always reacted. He would always laugh or chuckle when my mom was always mad at him or if something really displeased him. Why? I have no idea. I just like the idea that laughter can make any situation a little brighter. Well in order to help my friend Laura understand me I opened an account with Formspring.me

Feel free to ask me anything. Personal, jokes, mathematical problems (doubt I'll get any of that), and other what have you.

- Hope everyone had a great reading week, and wish all those who are going through lent right now to keep your heads up! 40 days!! I'm giving up chicken, beef, and pork. So I'm pretty much a vegetarian who still eats seafood. Good luck to all those with lenten promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment